December 22, 2011

Happily Ever After?

Dear Memories,
I have something to add to you. 
As I was walking to work, thinking bout not wanting to go to work, cause I was feeling lazy and tired.  :(

So, there are kids vacuuming the office now... and the Christmas decos are gone... :(

Back to what I was thinking which was how each person has their other halves...
It's just where there are some people who are sooo matching, they could have met at a party and eyes met, and then they are just meant to be together or something... after talking and realizing that they have that much in common or maybe they just learn to live with each other and live happily ever after? or not so happy... :s

I'm sure Snow White, the zombie's husband, Prince Charming learnt to live with Snow White after her beauty is gone and all that is left was her zombie-ness and possibly her squeaky voice... which is annoying...
And I'm sure Cinderella's Prince Charming learnt to live with rats and mouses and random birds flying in through the windows at random hours...
So, you see what I mean?

The point is, I think it's sweet...
Anyway, Merry Christmas and possibly a Happy New Year!!! if I don't see you again soon...

Adiouz...

No comments:

Post a Comment