July 3, 2012

Thank YOU!!!

Oh Mai Gawd!!!
My results are out...
Firstly, I would like to thank everyone that has supported me through the whole entire journey of my life till now, which are my parents. <3 them to bits and pieces.
Secondly, I would like to thank all as in every single one of my dear friends who are my friends even though I am weird and dumb and clumsy and the list goes on.  Thank you all for being here with me, not ditched me and all that. Thank you!!! =)
Thirdly, I am super grateful for being alive, for being in Australia, for having a wonderful family who are ever supportive, for my friends for always being around to cheer me up, to bring me around, put up with my antiques, and including me into things even though I can be sooo boring.
Finally, I would like to say Thanks to all that, I think coming session will be my final session in uni for awhile. ^_^ Thank you everybody, you guys are the BEST!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment