November 26, 2013

Man of Steel

Hmmm... another movie that has already made it to DVD... :p
 
So... Man of Steel... Hmmm... what can I say about it...
 
It is a Superman movie which is I guess slightly different from the normal generic Superman movies.
This one goes back to as far as Superman's origins and his parents and all.  I am not sure if it is similar to Smallville, as I never watched that series.
 
Superman is a man of steel, due to many factors... for starters, cause he is an alien like the Doctor from Doctor Who except the Doctor has 2 hearts and can live forever and regenerate and so on.  I am not entirely sure about the life span of Superman though but we know about his thing for Kryptonite.  It is explained in the movie about that as well.
 
My verdict for Man of Steel is that too many buildings were destroyed... Those buildings seem like it is made of probably paper or Tofu as they were so easily destroyed, but I guess it has to be the case as they are aliens fighting and I guess Earth buildings are probably not very strong to aliens. 
 
It also gives me the lesson on Superman's origins and how he became who he is.
 

He is pretty good looking eh... The S and the reason for the outfit is also explained.  So, do watch it if you do want to know some background on Superman for maybe... a date with a guy interested in Superman or maybe just some general knowledge.
 
Jor-El: You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

Would I watch it again? Erm... it is not exactly my kind of a movie, but I guess I would if I am in the mood for it or if my imaginary bf wants to watch it... haha...

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment