November 19, 2013

Monsters University

OMG!!! I am sooo late in this review that I am still thinking if I should do it...
I mean... the DVD is already on the way out... :s  I mean... it is already out... lol...
 
So... for the minority of people out there who have yet to watch this movie and do not know anything about it, Monsters University is a predecessor of Monsters Incorporated.  It tells of the tale of how Mike and Sully became besties in Monsters Incorporated.  Monsters Uni is a time when they were sworn enemies and so on... you have to watch the movie now to see why that is the case and how they became besties... hehe
 
Let us just cut to the chase, my verdict for Monster's University is it is ok...


"Awww... Don't look at me like that... " says ALSY...

Yea... it is just ok, cause I guess I expected more.  I loved Monsters Inc.
It was one of the movies my bro used to play repeatedly on tv and we used to even recite the lines to it and the wait was so long and I expected this huge cool amazing probably awesome avatar kind of a movie, given the years between the original and the prequel.
 
If I just wipe away all that expectation of that movie, I can say it is probably a good children's movie and now that the kids have watched it.  It is time... time for Monster's Inc! ^_^ 
 
Will I watch it again?  Hmmm... probably if I have a few mates in for a Monster's night... :)
 
Mike Wazowski: I've been waiting for this my whole life! I'm gonna be a scarer!

We all know (if you watch Monster's Inc) that he never became one... but why? :p

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment